Friday, December 28, 2007

Budget on the daily.


I'm going to start doing this thing called "daily updates" on the blog, concerning the budget. I should have done this from the beginning, and tried, but struggled with it because A., I kept forgetting to do it and B., struggled with it because the daily updates aren't exactly full of Razzle Dazzle, so I worried they would be boring.

But, this whole blog is about living on ten dollars a day, and there's no point having a blog about that unless I actually talk about what it's like to only have ten dollars to spend every day. So Razzle Dazzle be damned!

***

Since I didn't spend any money on Wednesday, that meant I had twenty dollars for yesterday's budget. I bought approx. $10.01 in gas, and spent approx. $23.54 at the bar.

Yeah. Spent a little more than I intended to at B&B last night.

So the budget is - $13.55 today. Let's see if I can spend an entire Friday not spending any money, or at least not making that deficit another forty dollar deep.

Fingers crossed!

No comments: